Prep enrolments for 2020 are now open.
To be eligible to enrol for Prep 2020, your child will need to turn 5 years of age by 30th April 2020.
In order to assist you in making this very important and exciting decision, we run tours every Tuesday and Thursday at 9.30am. These tours will be led by our current school leaders with the opportunity to speak with the Principal, Assistant Principal or Curriculum leader afterwards. If you would like a tour, please call the office on (03) 9848 11 22 to book. Tours begin at the school office at 9.30am.
Enrolment forms may be collected from the school office.
Documentation required includes:
- a completed Enrolment Form
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport and visa as appropriate
- an immunisation certificate (this can be added later as the vaccinations are completed)
- proof of the address of family residence (utility bill to family name/lease agreement)
Enrolments will be accepted according to the following criteria:
- Families for whom our school is the closest one to your home (guaranteed acceptance).
- Students who have siblings studying at Doncaster Primary School currently or previously (guaranteed acceptance).
- Families living in the City of Manningham (limited vacancies - accepted according to school proximity and receipt of enrolment).
- Families living outside of Manningham will be considered on an individual basis
Confirmation of Enrolment
Enrolments will be confirmed by post.
A Transition Program will be held in Term 4 for all Preps commencing in 2020. Details of this program will be posted out in Term 3.
Children beginning in 2020 will have the opportunity to have a transition day in term 4. Date to be announced.