Suggestions to Parents
As parents you can also assist the school by observing these few simple suggestions:
- Clearly name all your child’s belongings.
- Ensure your child has a good night’s sleep by going to bed on time.
- Send your child to school each day well equipped, on time and in uniform.
- Place all monies requested in an envelope with the child’s name, grade, amount and reason sent.
- Keep cars clear of gateways and school crossings.
- School car parks are out of bounds to all children.
- Encourage children to report home before going to a friend’s place or off to play.
- Insist you know exactly where your child is and ensure the parent of any child playing at your house is notified.
- Please do not ‘drop’ or ‘collect’ your child by car from the school carpark before and after school.
- Use the fenced pathway when accessing Out of School Hours Care via the south buildings.