Exciting news!! From the beginning of 2017 our school will be introducing an on line student management system called Compass. Compass has many capabilities and functions for students, parents and teachers. It will be a gradual introduction over the course of one to two years.
As parents Compass will allow you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
– Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness;
– Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details;
– View your child’s timetable and the school calendar;
– Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks;
– Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports;
– Book parent-teacher conferences; and
– Pay and provide consent for events and school fees.
We will advise you when each of these features becomes available for parent use. In the beginning the focus will be on the teachers and attendance. Watch this space for updates on the functionality and what it will mean for you.
For any enquires about Compass, please contact Sandra Bishop.